Wednesday, August 19, 2009

For real, Dinah



I need to use this time in my life to focus more on more collaborative efforts. The "This is the Sound of How I Feel For You" tape series has slowed down, as I'm not as completely insane as I was before. I can't seem to write a decent song or make a decent art unless there is some great emotional conflict in my life. All I have is the conflict of my ambivalence toward nearly everything, besides that toward which I feel solely apathy.


bm_1
bm_2
jpim_3
twin peaks_jpim4
manson twin peaks_jpim5
wildatheart_jpim6
perfect_jpim7
Primarily, everything that I encounter in life is unattractive. Albeit, there are a few things which are sexy. These things are:
1. Vulnerability
2. The music of John Maus
3. Highwaters

Not to be confused with that which is romantic, for there are many other things that fall under such a category. Raconteurs, the French Language, old-school chivalry, and so on. It's just really cool when you remember that there are at least three sexy things that exist out there, and occasionally you cross paths with them.

cellphome_jpim8




I used to dream when I was younger that I'd be some kind of genius, but I don't really do much of anything I guess.

2 comments:

. said...

did you know i have a huge crush on ed furlong?

vivek said...

was that marylin manson with a twin peaks shirt? awesome.