Monday, June 22, 2009

Overbites, underbites, gaps, crooked teeth, sharp teeth.. it changes the way people hold their mouth, and changes the sound of how their words come out. How their words look coming out. I am one hundred percent obsessed with the differences in people's teeth, and pronunciation of letters.

I keep having crushes - nothing will ever ever happen!



It's so crazy when you have felt so many people's bodies but you just remember how one person's body felt so strongly in some moment. And you just want it on your body again, especially your palms and fingertips, but it isn't going to happen maybe ever and then you go to sleep.

2 comments:

Allison Weiner said...

you forgot braces and retainers.
nice link.
talking laughing kegeling laughing queefing...queefing.

Allison Weiner said...

When I first heard Belle and Sebastian I thought it was the nicest thing I'd ever heard. Now I listen to it and say "Oh, it's just Belle and Sebastian". This always happens.