Sunday, June 7, 2009

GO MAGIC



http://normrex.libsyn.org

Check out Travis's podcast; my mixtape is going to be featured on it!

what is this
http://www.buddyhead.com/high-school-record-the-movie

3very day my h3art skips so many beats, and it sinks - I try not to miss so many opportunities - I try not to time travel back in my mind - once my dream came true and a cute guy actually came into my lonely job - his name was Noah - I loved that, he sat down for a while and we talked, he loved me - we made plans and he ditched me - he asked what music I liked and I said Charlie Parker - I want to make hopeful art, art which creates hope - I want to start my second tape but can't make copies of the first - I want to have meaningful sex - I was so sick, the last few days when I blow my nose there is a lot of blood - actually it's mostly blood - I have four hardly working record players, where do I get them looked at - I'm crying!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I really like X.

I almost forgot you called me today. I heard the message when I woke up and don't really remember what you said, it was hard to understand. Why does it feel like a dream? That's so weird. Why did you call so early?