Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sweat, all the boys I love, cold sweat, listmaking, and the immediate nausea when something bad happens

I just wonder about the people who are adjusted to the severity of the curious and twisted nature of the world. I wonder if they were born that way, and I was born this way, or if we're all exactly the same at first. It's just so hard to try and keep a good attitude about things when sometimes every single thing feels sad. When even the happy things seem sad, or their existence makes the sad things sadder.

I was originally going to link to a cool californian skate thrash band, but the importance of that in my mind is fleeting. Instead, look at these drawings by Kon Trubkovich. I really like this series for a lot of reasons.





I can't believe I might never see the bike I love again. I deserve that bike.

1 comment:

BA said...

you deserve that bike
we're probably taught to misunderstand the world, considering "the world" made us, or gravity did or something