Friday, January 22, 2010

The world makes a lot of people afraid or guilty of expressing their love, and I am one of them.



Fiber optics, a podcast, friends sharing and staying connected, mail, music done right, a clean room, a weird room, my records and books, an empty house

This is what I have to work with. Hopefully I will be productive in a manner which my loved ones will be proud of, though I am just trying to cover up how awfully isolated I feel here. Which is good.



A lot of things are happening in my creative brain, but I still think about running my bike into traffic on purpose sometimes, when I don't know what to do with the love I cannot appropriately express.

2 comments:

mooj said...

i love your blog. and that video!

anniewonder said...

man, i always think about running my bike into oncoming traffic. not to kill myself, just to see how the impulse feels. you are the only person i would ever tell that to.