Wednesday, December 9, 2009

If you could only stop your heartbeat for one heart

Bill Callahan's Sometimes I Wish We Were An Eagle is the best album of 2009







Little tiny pieces of peace for me sometimes
Everything I've eaten for a week has spinach in it
Of all the people in the world, why should I love you?
Somehow my brain still associates love with good things
I still like to think about it and feel it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--

Every other year is gone away to me and I can't remember any other version of myself. Keeping a notebook doesn't work for me, I can't express myself in words about what I did or who I thought I loved.

I am the non-linear, hope in clairvoyance, I am the gold that dances around your hair when you stand in front of the setting sun



2009 was so painful and then like 3 things were good



2010 is going to be my best year.. I hope it gets really fucking meta

4 comments:

Allison Weiner said...

oh my god the ghosts

Lauren Rose said...

Babooshka... there isn't much that gets me happier than Kate Bush's Babooshka. Ya ya. <3

anniewonder said...

i love that picture of andy so, so much.

Anonymous said...

i feel like i've loved so many people-specifically boys-that it's hard to even keep track or compare them. but then i stop caring because that's a stupid thing to do anyway. i mean, i'd rather spend my time loving in a different way again with different people.