Saturday, November 7, 2009

Each day: you wake up, you are sad and grateful to be alive, you are mostly very distracted, something happens that affects you deeply and no one else can understand what it means to you, no one understands what they mean to you, you ponder the potential of turning that esoteric meaning into art only to concede, you get fucked up, you sober up, you ponder the weight of anything, you ponder the potential for anything you do to matter; it doesn't. You are alone.




I just don't think anyone I know understands how badly I hurt every day.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

You are a fine specimen & you are not alone.

Cherry said...

there are times i find myself adding to my gnarly mess of blog posts and songs when what i really mean to do is let you personally know that you are special and that you're still consistently in my thoughts birdie

I'm Rachael said...

I am in love with your blog, i didn't realise falling in love with little tiny black letters on a screen was possible, but..it is.

I'm laughing now,
this is perfect.

Birds said...

These are all the nicest things people could say

Birds said...

It just made me nervous at first