Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Someone should be so lucky to have such beautiful songs written for them."



But it's going to be ok in time, because really all things are, and because I'm not self-destructive - I just have feelings which assist me in understanding what it's like. This is why it will be ok in time, and also because the things that you feel about someone else are mostly just projections of yourself. You reject the things you hate in yourself, and most of the time just love things in other people based on the web of aesthetic specifications you've made in your mind. Whether that devalues it or not, what matters is that it can be projected onto anyone; anything.

I W O I C H

And also because the darkness that is the trees on the side of the road at night, the pain in my heart, my skinned knee, my numb fingers, the longest hardest fullest laugh, the pain in my heart, the most/least sheepish smile, the other you in the forest, having tears kissed away, the awful pain in my heart, the feeling when it stops, the occasional recurrence, and the feeling of wanting to die will all be ok, will be more than ok, and then will be gone in time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wh

Anonymous said...

ha! hello birdie it's jamie i FOUND YOU!
first of all sorry for commenting on this kinda sad and all too true post without really commenting ON it, for me it's been a year and now i deal with it by looking away whenever i see truths or reminders, like a sissy.
second of all! fk i was so unnecessarily drunk on saturday night like my goal was to get into a fight with someone and end the fight and my night by puking on them, but it was so fun to see you and i wished i weren't so out, but i tried.
when are you moving to gainesville, liike the 30th? my friend kristen and i have been playing music together since we moved into our new place it would be really fun to play with you too, or go find a fair that looks just like that one in that youtube video.
gimme your number! call me when you get here and feel like doing something or nothing and if you need help moving stuff 321 684 0170
:D

Allison Weiner said...

The other you in the woods. With the red bitch. No, not an Indian. No, not a ginger. It's Red Riding Hood-rat.

Octohawk said...

biride.. i don't even know what you're writing about, but how you wrote about it breaks my heart. whatever it is, i hope it will all be ok and that the pain in your heart heals.

Allison Weiner said...

At this obnoxious festival called "Footy's Wing Ding" in South Florida there was a swing wheel like that where the Carny loaded a bunch of half-human kids (or I guess that's all kids) on one side and it fell over in motion. It was a kinetic tragedy though only injured badlys occured.